ABOUT JEFF S. KATZ
Award Winning Luxury Real Estate Specialist, Jeff S. Katz, begins each morning channeling his thoughts at the park with his 14 year old, tail-chasing dog, Debo. Katz’ love for the art of the sale, a close second to baseball, developed at a young age while selling See’s candy bars door-to-door in the San Fernando Valley. An only child, the Maccabee Games Gold Medalist (Jewish Olympics) attended a prestigious all boys’ high school prior to moving to San Diego for college to study Entrepreneurship at Cal State San Marcos.
Jeff is known to work best under pressure and is frequently called the “Consummate Salesman.” He credits much of his success in his more challenging roles to both the great guidance from mentors and his long days of being repeatedly hung up on while working as a telemarketer early in his career. His extensive background in Sales, Marketing, Social Media & Public Relations made his transition into real estate a seamless one, closing over $42 million in sales in the past THREE years. His global rolodex of affluent clientele consists of Professional Athletes, Celebrities, Business Executives & Government Officials spanning the globe from Los Angeles to Beijing.
a 3rd generation entrepreneur with a strong focus on social purpose, JEFF currently sits on the Board of Directors for a San Diego based non profit, The LightBridge Community Foundation. Most recently, his platform of "Empowering the Success of Others" earned him 1st prize in Proctor & Gamble's "My Rising Tide" contest. Katz is a straight shooter who is often told that he was a New Yorker in a past life. He will proudly share how he lost to a blind man in golf and of his desire to break a Guinness World Record. He has negotiated deals on 6 of 7 continents but is still looking to close a sale in Antarctica. Have any hot leads?
Email him at Sold@JeffSKatz.com
LICENSE DATE: October 3, 2014
LISTINGS: 31 ($34,500,000+)
BUY SIDE DEALS: 12 ($13,000,000+)
AVERAGE SALES PRICE: $1,108,395
TOTAL OPEN & CLOSED: $47,661,000
Notable Clients Include: Antonio Gates (NFL) , Keenan Allen (NFL), Joey Bosa (NFL), Jahleel Addae (NFL), Hunter Henry (NFL), Rashad Vaughn (NBA)
Notable Sales Include: 3959 Ocean Front Walk, 2999 Ocean Front Walk, 8755 Skyline Drive, 2254 Penrose St.
MY GOAL TODAY IS TO LEAVE YOU WITH ONE GEM THAT YOU CAN IMPLEMENT INTO YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!
WRITE DOWN YOUR ONE OBJECTIVE FOR TODAYS CLASS. IF IT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED BY THE END OF TODAYS SESSION, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ASK DURING THE ALLOCATED QUESTION TIME.
WHAT IS ONE OBJECTIVE YOU HOPE TO LEARN OR WALK AWAY WITH BY THE END OF TODAY'S CLASS?
1. outshine your competition & build brand awareness
2. SELL HOUSE & CREATE A BUZZ AROUND THE PROPERTY ( Busy store vs. empty store)
3. DATA CAPTURE & LEAD GENERATION THROUGH MULTIPLE OUTLETS
4. MEET THE NEIGHBORS & CREATE A STRONG FIRST IMPRESSION WITH YOUR GUESTS ( OR TENTH). GET INFORMATION FROM THEM!
5. have fun! sales is a transference of emotion.
6. GET FEEDBACK ON HOME AND PRICE
7. MAKE MONEY HONEY
1. DETERMINE YOUR STYLE
2. SET A BUDGET
3. CREATE A THEME - BRAINSTORM-GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT
4. HAVE A PLAN! CREATE AN ACTION PLAN.
5. SET A DATE A FEW WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
6. OPEN HOUSE HOURS
7. COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS! A.B.C.
(A) HAVE AN OPEN HOUSE BUDDY
(B) CREATE SYNERGY WITH VENDORS- LEVERAGE THIER NETWORK
8. KNOW THE COMPARABLE PROPERTIES, INVENTORY, & THE NEIGHBORHOOD
9. HAVE COLLATORAL MADE- FLYERS | SIGN IN
10. FOOD | DRINK | ENTERTAINMENT | ATTRACTIONS
1. MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR OPEN HOUSE ON THE MLS SO IT SYNDICATES TO ZILLOW, TRULIA, REALTOR.COM, ETC.
2. E-MAIL BLASTS - MY CONNECT, RESOURCE CENTER & PAID DIGITAL FLYERS
3. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
4. DOOR KNOCK, DROP FLYERS TO NEIGHBORS/ BROKERAGE/ LOCAL BUSINESSES
5. MAKE CALLS TO YOUR DATABASE / OTHER AGENTS
6. CUSTOM HANDWRITTEN SIGNAGE
7. ASK VENDORS AND ALLIANCE PARTNERS TO SPREAD THE WORD
8. DRONE BANNERS?
MASTER THE ART OF THE "HUMBLE BRAG"
CONNECT WITH @JEFFSKATZ ON SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY!